Even if union and district negotiators strike a deal on Monday, the union's membership would still need to ratify an agreement.
- Katelyn Ohashi and UCLA gymnastics score season high after viral success
- LAUSD teachers strike, Day 8: Garcetti says UTLA, district making ‘tremendous progress’ in marathon talks to end walkout – Daily News
- Thousands pack streets of downtown Los Angeles for third annual Women’s March
- And they’re off! Bulldogs race at Arcadia’s Santa Anita Park
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ takes on the world with new ‘Champions’ season
- Boxer Manny Pacquiao’s LA home reportedly burglarized after fight – Daily News
- Angels GM Billy Eppler says they ‘stretched’ budget to land Cody Allen – Daily News
- Circus Vargas rolls into town, animal-free and ready to entertain. Here’s an early look
- Nancy vs. Donald: Political Cartoons
- Back to the picket lines: As week 2 begins, LAUSD parents and teachers hope for a deal as strike’s end hangs in balance – Daily News
- Skyy Clark making Heritage Christian basketball a serious contender
Was it pass interference? Sure looked like it. And Rams defensive back Nickell Robey-Coleman admitted he expected to see a penalty flag fly on the play that has New Orleans Saints fans up in arms.
Search-and-rescue teams looked for the man until 2 a.m. Monday and suspended the search because it became too foggy. The search was resumed after daybreak
The suspects - three men and a woman all believed to be 25-30 years old - used a hammer before fleeing in a silver 1996 Lexus sedan.
Check out our regular cartoon gallery featuring some of the best cartoonists from around the world, and across the political spectrum, covering current issues and figures.
REO Speedwagon plays Harrah's Southern California on Jan. 11, Thousand Oaks benefits on Jan. 12-13.
A self-described “musical mash up,” the show combines the crime-and-punishment plot of Edgar Allan Poe’s...
UCLA filled Pauley Pavilion to the top row one week after senior Katelyn Ohashi's floor...
Bottom-up innovation won’t solve the district’s complicated financial problems. But it can be an important...