Uber drivers are planning to rally in Redondo Beach on Monday to protest a 25 percent wage cut and to demand a minimum hourly rate of $28.
- Military jets practice high speed, low flying maneuvers in Inyo County
- The taco-themed Tacotopia pop-up is coming to Los Angeles, and tickets are about to go on sale – Daily News
- Phil Spector’s ‘castle,’ where actress Lana Clarkson was killed, for sale at $5.5 million
- Uber drivers prepare to strike over 25 percent cut in wages – Daily News
- The California missions school project is becoming a thing of the past. Here’s why
- Scooter rider killed in Santa Monica hit-and-run is identified – Daily News
- This developing Porter Ranch shopping center is nearing completion
- LA Marathon 2019: street and freeway closures in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills and Santa Monica – Daily News
- Love Disneyland art? Here’s where to see the work of iconic artist Mary Blair for free – Daily News
- Is Beto O’Rourke the next Obama? Political Cartoons
- Invader mosquitoes expected to arrive early – and in droves – this year in Los Angeles and Orange counties – Daily News
- Man accused in Torrance bowling alley shooting enters not guilty pleas to murder, other charges – Daily News
"I think people really want to ride bikes. This started out as a countercultural movement years ago with the group rides, and the city has begun to respond by hosting things like CicLAvia."
Newport Beach's Fire Department isn't the lone agency out there without front plates on all of its trucks and engines.
The episode airs on Saturday, March 22.
In a 33-year tradition, teacher Cynthia Christopher's ushers in the spring as students get a lesson in life's beginnings.